While I usually publish my book year in review on Facebook on 1/1, I finished what is likely my last book of the year last night, so decided to write up my list early.
In the end, I read 100 books, so just made my goal. Those amounted to a bit over 33,000 pages, and averaged to about 332 pages per book. 16 of those were specifically book tours along with 3 others that were sent to me for review, 8 were book club picks, 3 were on audio.
So what were my favorite reads? In no particular order but calendar:
- The Book Woman's Daughter by Kim Michele Richardson
- State of Terror by Hilary Rodham Clinton and Louise Penny
- The Lobotomist's Wife by Samantha Greene Woodruff
- Her Hidden Genius by Marie Benedict
- Four Aunties and a Wedding by Jesse Q. Sutanto
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Firekeeper's Daugther by Angeline Boulley
- The Midwife of Auschwitz by Anna Stuart
- The School for Good Mothers by Jessamine Chan
- Once Upon a Wardrobe by Patti Callahan
- My Name is Ona Judge by Suzette D. Harrison
- The Hunt by Faye Kellerman
- The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict
Curious as to the entire list? Find everything I read in 2022 on my Goodreads.
Post a Comment